Changing my Password
O.K.!

I'm not a Computer Geek. But I'm not computer illiterate either!

But ... I somehow screwed up my password and had to do the "Forgot My Password" thing to get back in here (but not before trying too many times to enter my password and being totally shut out!) So I was emailed a "temporary" password to get in ... great! I changed my password to something that I could actually remember (something other than "YIQB4XYZ44R9Q4" or something equally difficult to remember) and on my next visit, I typed in my new, "easier-to-remember" password and ... ah ... Ess Aiche Eye Tee ... Aiche Ee Double Hockey Sticks! Blocked again!

One more time with the "Forgot My Password" routine and then change the password to something even easier to remember. Same deal!

What gives!

Must I write the new 14 character alpha-numeric gymnastics on the case of my laptop in grease pencil ("China Marker" for those of you in Rio Linda) or is it possible to actually change my password and have it work the next time I try to enter the forum?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread