My N-scale still-to-be-named layout
About time that I start my own layout thread to share my progress (and lack of progress) with you all.

Maybe a bit weird but I have no name yet for my layout. Will have to put the thinking cap on to think up a good one. It is a freelance n-scale layout set in no particular place, except that considering the two locos I have are CN and CP, must be somewhere in The Great White North, Canada, eh. Thumbsup

The size is 5' x 2.5', track plan is based on the Gorre and Daphetid and it was designed to be extended on one end. It's now been moved twice in the past 10 years in the back of a truck with no major damage (a few cracks in the plaster here and there).

It's been an off-again, on-again hobby. Seems I lose interest and then I get a spurt of energy to work on it again. Reading the posts here on the Gauge is inspiring, so I thank all of you for providing inspiration for me to continue on this small layout.

I did some work last weekend on it and will post something next weekend with photos (I'll have to read up on how to add photos to my posts).

Until then happy model railroading everyone!
Marc

Bar Extension - 5' x 2.5' N-scale layout plus two decks of shelf layout

Messages In This Thread