HO Tour Car Pictures
Hi Pete, thanks! Yeah, I had a great time when you were out. I believe both Blake and Jim were there that night, what a blast! Come on back and make it happen again, cos I haven't had more tan one visitor at a time since! Well, many once or twice.

Chris, I remember discussing the catanary way back when, I can't remember the name of the company I bought the towers and wire from, but you were aware of them and they were too pricey for you, you proceded to scrathbuild a beautiful model! I had trouble soldering the wire sections together but since it was a dummy scene, I just used ca. It looks in your pics like you used the same cut stone wall sections I used in that NE corridor scene. I bought one and make a master and lots of castings. You see in my photo how it ends in a column of concrete? That's just the end of a casting sanded smooth.

OK, so let's finish this portion of the journey! No, wait. Ed, this is the best I could do. I backed her out of the roundhouse, turned her and here she is. Had to get back to work, you know?

Messages In This Thread