HO Tour Car Pictures
jglfan Wrote:Chris, I remember discussing the catanary way back when, I can't remember the name of the company I bought the towers and wire from, but you were aware of them and they were too pricey for you, you proceded to scrathbuild a beautiful model! I had trouble soldering the wire sections together but since it was a dummy scene, I just used ca. It looks in your pics like you used the same cut stone wall sections I used in that NE corridor scene. I bought one and make a master and lots of castings. You see in my photo how it ends in a column of concrete? That's just the end of a casting sanded smooth.

I think I remember, that might have been back on the "old" website! you're using the Model Memories stuff. Its not bad, but I often wonder how adaptable it is to particular track situations. I know they will custom cut pole height, but with scratchbuilding, I can make sure all the poles "make sense" where they are.

those stone cut sections are on my club layout, and they also cloned the sections, since no one can seem to figure out where they came from!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread