N Tour Car Pictures
ezdays Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:
Too Funny!!!

Great Pictures!!!

I'm glad the "normal" sized car arrived on schedule, it made for an even better scene. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Waddoyamean, "Normal"??? That N scale is a normal sized car, it's the other one that's giant sized. Geese, some people look at N scale as half the size of HO. We here look at N scale as normal and HO as twice normal size. 35 35
Cheers

Wallbang Curse Eek Curse Wallbang Both "shipping crates", were equipped with pressure valves intended to prevent just this disaster. When the cargo bay depressurized one of the valves failed, and the car, a n d the crate expanded to almost twice the size!!
:oops: :o :? On the other hand, it could be the smaller one that failed, in an "over-pressure situation", and was compressed !! Eek
OK here's what we'll do.....send the larger one on as an HO car, and the smaller one as an N car, and don't say anything about what's happened here.

LGM Tequila indeed! Wallbang
357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread