The Heck with OPEC..Go with Coal!!!
Ralph Wrote:I'd log onto them out of curiosity and horrified fascination...it had an entertainment value similar to watching a hockey fight. I'd be amazed at the way people talked to each other on a hobby forum and then come back here to The Gauge glad that my favorite place to talk about trains wasn't like that. Let's not become one of those forums, OK?

Ralph
That is why the two running threads on big blue should be locked and removed. No matter which side you are on if someone says something that you don't agree with politically it will cause a change in your feelings about that party.
It is so hard to keep out of it if someone says something you disagree with politically, and political arguments have never solved anything anywhere. It is hard to avoid the threads for the reasons Ralph stated, and he is in a position to understand this behavior.
I have a Yahoo group that we chat mainly about our white dogs and their antics. We have 75 folks from all political views from all over the world and we are held together with our love for the dogs and each other. We don't discuss religion nor politics, We do talk about everything else. This week alone we saved three dogs from hi kill shelters, that's what we are about.
Let's not ruin a good thing on Blue.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread