The lady on the phone
Mike Kieran Wrote:
Mr Fixit Wrote:Ok I cant top Mikes story but I do have one related to this theme.

The school where I work [trying to maintain the place] is just near part of the main business district of Melbourne so we have people walking past all the time. Now one day I noticed this older middle aged Asian lady walking up and down beside the school talking on her mobile. I went into the workshop, did some things and headed out again 15 mins later, she is still there walking and talking on her phone. Half an hour later, I come back to see she is still there. One hour later, still there. Two hours later, still there. Finally after about two and a half hours she goes. Nope Thats a lot of talking on a mobile in my book. I mean what the hell do you talk about in all that time? :hey:

Im glad Im not paying her mobile phone bill. Wallbang

I still see her every week or two, walking slowly up and down and around the area, with the phone to her ear. Nope

I prefer to check out the models coming for auditions over the road and laugh when the boys fall over while drooling at them. 357 It happens. Serious.

Mark

It's a good story Mark. She might have unlimited minutes on her phone. What I want to know is what kind of battery she has to be able to talk that long.
I work in NYC and I'm always seeing models walking around. I never understood why guys go crazy over anyone so ridiculously skinny with nasty attitudes like the world revolves around them. I like to eat something in front of them just to watch them foam at the mouth.

Mike there is a special place in model Hell reserved just for you.
Port Able Railway Icon_lol
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread