To Many Projects!
I can think of four things off the top of my head that require completion before I can have some form of closure and move on to other things. All three of them involve track work of some sorts... of course.

1) Engine House build... once completed and installed it will have the final turnout on the layout.

2) Transfer Slip... some small details, that I've been mulling over. Finish the chain and 2 ton triplex pulleys and tensions cables, stain, paint and weathering.

3) Two Track Car Float.... plotted out the measurements on a 1/2 finished pine plank months ago. I need to glue on the cleats for the rail, spike the rail down, paint and weather the whole shebang.

4) "Finish" the Lake and Transfer Slip scene. Get remaining bits of backdrop up, pour water...etc.

Those are the big four I need to get done. I have other projects which I won't even look at until I finally get those three done. I have a couple engine rebuilds, a small handful of rolling stock kit builds, and other little odds and ends.

Messages In This Thread