Anyone ordering the MR DVD?
We have a cell phone in the car for emergencies. Fortunately, I am only charged on days that I use it and I can't remember the last time I did. I turn it on about once a month just to check the batteries. It is a fairly "dumb" phone though, it can take pictures and has a USB connection and I thought that I was really getting with the times until I found that the only thing I could do with the pictures was to send them to someone. :o Oh, the USB connection was only for charging the batteries. 35 Nope, couldn't upload photos to my computer. When I do turn it on, there is usually a couple of text messages waiting, all from the phone company telling me I only have about $7.00 credit and to send them more money. I would text them back and tell them, "heck no, I'm good with just $7.00 in my account", but I don't know how to send one. Nope

Oh yeah, I still have a DVD that MR sent me a few years ago that I haven't played yet. They wanted it back but I lost track of it then and it just recently turned up. :o I wonder if I should call them and ask if they still want it back? Nope I'm not computer illiterate, I've worked with computers for over sixty years, I just can't picture me sitting in front of one for hours on end reading magazines, that's all...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread