Canadian National H6 class 4-6-0 photos wanted
Hello Again Everyone, Who said I do not model the PRR (jumping the gun a bit, Mr Livesteamer! Cheers )? Being from the NJ/NYC/PA area, I have a soft spot for the PRR. When I was a kid , I'd used to watch long iron ore pellet drags and general freights on the old Bel-Del. I can still hear the GP30's charging thru Lambertville! I have a brass unpainted PRR E3sa 4-4-2 that is in line for rebuilding (or otherwise when I can afford, with DCC/Sound – new motors), an old Sunset H6sb 2-8-0, plus an old NJ International Long Island G53sa 4-6-0. The PRR locomotives are awaiting rebuilding after I finish the 1533, an CNJ RS1 (60% done) and a CNJ USRA 0-6-0. I am mainly a CNJ fan, and collect CNJ locos, but have a thing for the 1533. She was the first steam locomotive I'd ever had a cab ride in as an 8 year old kid. Later on, when I was in high school, the 1533 also the first locomotive I'd ever had fired (she steamed like a dream compared to some locomotives that I had fired in my lifetime). I was lucky enough to learn to fire an locomotive on the 1533. Hope everyone is doing well – Dave Notarius, London UK (New Hope Pa)

Messages In This Thread