Rooftop details
This round of pics from The Kennedy center In Union city New Jersey, or the buildings around it. I'll start off with some of the surrounding structures. This is the roof of a building that contains a bank and a few chain restaurants. [Image: 20110818082228.jpg] The details shown here are pretty typical of modern commercial buildings.[Image: 20110818094346.jpg] HVAC equipment, vents, Ladders, all can be found on most buildings of this kind.

Next is the drive up teller for the same bank. [Image: 20110818101106.jpg] You don't often get to see the top of something like this. The top portion is open reveling the structural supports that hold it all together.

On to another building that is right next door. [Image: 20110818143241.jpg] The roof of the Chinese take out place offers a small surprise, the ladder on the left can be placed on any roof to draw the eye to a normally blank aria. The larger building behind it was a printing press at one time (I wired up a lot of old machines in there not too long ago). The large pipe could be added to any industry to add interest. The ivy growing on the wall could be a nice touch also..
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  

Messages In This Thread