N-Scale Climax ?
O.K. this is where I am at with my "horny" little problem Wink Goldth . All the pics I have seen not many locos had antlers on em' Eek Icon_lol . The ones that did were on the roof, the head light or on the front boards where I now have em'. I made em smaller, shaped em' some etc. Please be honest, should I keep em'?, get rid of em'? keep em' but make changes (if so what changes)????

And a shot of the loco out in the woods

Well I tried dry transfers and decals to put the Climax name on her, but wasn't happy with either. I did add a chain at the right rear and a 55 gal drum with a hand pump up at the right front. You might think that drum carries drinking water or fuel oil or lubricants. You might think that, silly you Goldth . With the likes of sumpter250, Casey, Errol and Charlie around here those 1 gal. jugs of Graham County's finest weren't lasting 5 minutes so

You notice there are no labels saying what is in that drum! Didn't want to invite a train robbery :o Goldth 357 Icon_lol

A shot of her pounding upgrade on the Tellico Gap loop.

Thanks guys! :mrgreen: Tad all my pulpwood eoads are hardwood twigs cut to size. Most are Maple and Hickory, some Oak.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string

Messages In This Thread