Nantahala Midland V 3.0
"Tyson Rayles wrote:Thanks guys, the kind words are much appreciated ! Don I honestly believe that if I take the time on the ground covers and vegetation it helps to make up for my so-so modeling in other areas."
" Ezdays wrote: You are right Mike, much of the scenery around us is vegetation, I need to do more of that and with a bit more patience Icon_lol and possibly, I can come close to what you do."

Smile And, I have been, both in Bryson City, and the Phoenix, Az. area, and I know what the "vegetation" looks like in both.
Mike, you have a lot more "green" to model than Don does! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Don, you have a lot more rocks and sand ( "visible" rattle snakes), and cactus, to model than Mike does! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
What I've seen so far is that you both model what you see, very well ! Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread