Self-motivation photos
Ralph Wrote:I made a possible frame work for one tunnel/underpass out of wood. It was a little challenging because the track is routed through the space at an angle. I'll let it sit for a day or two to see how I like it an then consider what to do next....
[Image: IMG_2725.jpg] Ralph

" I'll let it sit for a day or two to see how I like it an then consider what to do next.... ".......now where have I seen that "technique" before..... The use of "mock-ups", that can be moved / re-positioned, so that they can be viewed, over time, is a great tool. Sometimes what looks fantastic at first, loses that "edge" over time, and the more natural positioning finally comes out after repetitive viewings and movings.
The general shape looks good, but i think it needs "something" at the top of the tunnel opening, even if it is just a "construction date" carved or cast into the facing.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread