Where I've been...and where things are now...
I sort of feel bad for posting all these photos as it is. I forgot the download speeds...and for some, this thread might take way too long to load. :oops:

A layout tour is a very interesting idea...Hmmmm...but I've got to figure out the lighting. I take most of my shots at night under nine 60 watt bulbs. That gives a decidedly yellow cast to all the pictures, as well as numerous unappreciated shadows. I'm going to try a mix of light bulb types (use some GE Reveal bulbs), some daytime shooting, and different camera as see what I can get. It try hard to pick my very best pictures to display here...that way the quality of the work (good or bad) and not the quality of the picture gets critiqued.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to see more pictures of the layout...you can view them on Photobucket. Search for: mlcedjm7 I have two albums to view.

The picture albums are not from "Day 1" of the layout...I haven't uploaded those yet...but they go back to 2009 just after the ballast went down. (The pictures from the first day this layout started are almost comical compared to where things are now.)
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Messages In This Thread