Trucklovers Weathered Rolling Stock
Next up was an Eastern Car Works CNW 65' Mill Gondola w/Custom made Barrier Load.

This car came as a kit so i assembled it and then weathered it. I started off with a light coat of cheap gray primer mist. Then proceeded to add a mixture of all 4 powder colors again. This time i also did a little underside weathering as some of it is visible when sitting on the tracks. The CNW boxcar i did not weather the underside because you cant see it when its sitting or rolling down the tracks lol.

The load for the gondola is made from a pack of Rix Products Highway Dividers and some match sticks used for the stickers in between the 2 rows of barriers. Ive also added some scrap stickers from previous loads, along with some "dirt/coat/gravel" from other previous loads the gondola may have carried in the past and from normal everyday life on the rails. Thats a little tip i picked up from the great Doctor Wayne Misngth

So, here is the car all weathered up. The next time i post, i will post some before and after shots, that should be interesting to see compared Misngth

[Image: SL372215.jpg]

[Image: SL372217.jpg]

[Image: SL372218.jpg]

[Image: SL372219.jpg]

[Image: SL372220.jpg]

[Image: SL372221.jpg]

[Image: SL372222.jpg]

[Image: SL372225.jpg]

[Image: SL372226.jpg]

[Image: SL372231.jpg]

[Image: SL372232.jpg]

[Image: SL372233.jpg]