I Want to Make this Building. Where do I start?
If I could have printed out the picture, I could have gotten a better idea of size, but -----
The end of the building figures to be 16.666 feet, and the roof width, ( bottom edge to edge, second picture ) looks to be 27 feet. ( dimensions based on a 36" door width )
I can't find an "adequate reference" for the long side, but the spacing between the roof ridges may just be 12".
The idea that this sits on a barge, makes it a very tempting project. If built just a bit smaller, I might have a place on the new modules for something like it.
Also in picture 2, there's two doors on the lower level, and, it looks like two more doors ( without hinges, and handles/latches ) on the upper level.
The double doors, on the opposite end remind me of a product called "The Atrium Door", that I once used on a home improvement project, about twenty years ago. The upper level here also looks like a hinged door, and a fixed one, they are that similar in appearance.
The Dormer windows are the same width as the lower story windows, and are the same centerlines. You could use the 12" roof rib spacing to determine the long wall length, center to center of the windows, at least.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread