ExactRail news update
Exact Rail has stopped it's cooperation with dealers. There are may threads about that topic. The none US customers are hit double because we are facing long shipping delays and prohibitive shipping cost if we buy e.g. less than 10 cars. The German LHS posted that information too.

The German dealer "All American Trains" (AAT) http://www.aat-net.de/ posted today they have reached an agreement with Exact Rail and they will continue to be an ER dealer. The bad news is that the dealer conditions are not as good as in the past and prices will be increased therefor.

However, I assume at least for low quantities is that a better solution than direct ordering in US.

I do not know if that is a special agreement of "American trains" or if ER will continue to cooperate with international LHS in general. My none American fellows might want to investigate with their LHS (UK, Norway, France, Switzerland ... ). In any case might it be an alternative to order within the European Union from AAT in Germany.

ps. I have no financial interest in AAT, I am just a happy customer Smile
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread