I need help
yellowlynn Wrote:A couple weeks ago my computer worked great. Then all of a suuden it happened that when I click on an icon it comes up small size and I have to click on maximize to get full page. From what I can find out is that a lot of people have had this problem. I can't find out if they ever found a solution or not. Does anybody here have any thoughts on this dilemma? I'd really appreciate it. All else works good, but it is a bit annoying.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :?: :?:

Lynn
I've had that happen with some program icons. I click on it and instead of it coming up sized for the window it comes up minimized or about the size of an index card. I use XP Home. On those icons I right click, click 'Properties' , go down to 'Run'. There's a selection there of 'Run Minimized', 'Run in Normal Window' and 'Run Maximized'. If it's already set to 'Run in Normal Window' I leave it and use the mouse pointer to drag the window borders open then exit the program then click the icon again to see if it comes up like it should. Most of the time that works. If it doesn't I go back to 'Properties' and select 'Run Maximized'.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread