An engine servicing facility for the JGL
Thought I'd update with recent activity. I did get the detail parts I needed for the powerhouse, but have not gone back to work on it yet. I did some more ground scenicking and then switched over to the corp headquartes scene I had been so undecided about. Started with making the retaining wall and ramp for the access road near the tower, because it was straighforward. Then i started cutting some cardboard into the size of the proposed walls of the office bldg. I saw immediately that I did not like the fact that at two stories high, the entire roundhouse scene was blocked from view from the yard panel. I should note that the engine facility has its own panel and the yard panel has nothing to do with it, but I had gotten used to the view while there was no bldg there.

Hmm, you know, I think i'll make a seperate post in the Upper Berth about this, as I want to solicit advise from as many folk as possible. I will post here a shot of the overall engine servicing area as it looks today. The cardboard mockup of the office bldg is in the distance, you can se the amins going beneath the bldg, and that I've brought ground cover up ad far as the coaling tower. I have a diesel sanding and fueling towers to build before I finish that area.

Messages In This Thread