Ralph's 2013 Duff Challenge(s)
Charlie B Wrote:Ralph, in order to protect yourself maybe you need to make that a "Black box" Misngth
Icon_lol "No I did not go through that Red Signal!!!!"

Until I get a hold of one of those USB adapters I'll take a few more photos of progress.

After passing the steel mill, the train cam observed what were supposed to be trees between the tracks and backdrop buildings, but they appeared to be exactly what they were...little lumps of ground foam glued to the sides of the structures..most with space underneath them visible on camera.
[Image: 004_zps728894bf.jpg]

I've made some flat trees that are big enough to descend below the camera's all-seeing eye. I made them from materials I had on hand; plastic craft grid, left over ground foam, and spray adhesive. The grid seems to work well as a skeleton structure for this purpose. I sprayed the grid with adhesive, dropped little bits of ground foam on top, and then pressed it with the flat top of a spray can lid. I think the pressure squeezes the foam into the little squares, helping to anchor it.
[Image: 004_zpseb2e0598.jpg]

Since the area is more accessible to my regular camera I took an actual photo...
[Image: 003_zps7124225f.jpg]

...along with one of how it looks on the TV now.
[Image: 001_zps195c547a.jpg]

The front view...
[Image: 002_zps113e9fcf.jpg]

I have a few more to add and then I'll move on to the next visual foible...a small chasm between track and hill.

Messages In This Thread