Ngauger's 2013 Duff Challenge
The "Redesign as I go" has begun Eek Goldth Nope Nope Nope Nope

ngauger Wrote:Next step - Paint the "poles" black so they can be placed next to the wooden posts and have the wires threaded through them. That way the speaker and the circuit board can be hidden in the roof assembly. Also, the wires will be extended for the headlight Smile

The speaker is about 1/2" too big to fit in the car Sad Sad Sad So off to Radio Shack for a smaller 8 Ohm Speaker.......

ngauger Wrote:After that - I'll begin placing the boards on the sides and the front & back ends, so no one falls out Smile
Can't place the boards - till I figure out where the "new" speaker will go Sad Then - I'll begin hiding everything Smile Smile

ngauger Wrote:Then - The roof will have to be designed and then after placing the speaker, circuit board and headlight and then wiring everything, I'll test run it to make sure everything works... This should be in a few weeks, the way I'm working Eek Goldth Goldth

The architect/drafter forgot to leave 1/2" clearance for the roof "bow" Wallbang 35 So now it may be a flat roof, or maybe I'll remove the cross pieces at the top and make the roof to just "sit" on the support poles Smile Smile that may do it.... I'll have to see.....

To give some idea of what's happening... The GERN Flux Coal treatment plant has 5.5" clearance from the rail head.. I built the car 5.25" high.. OOOPS!!!! You can't fit a 1/2" to 5/8" high roof into a 1/4" space.. Unless I'm missing something here Eek Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread