The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!!
Well I had to forget about any layout work today. I moved a couple of computer keyboards and a few model kit boxes from under the layout to the closet and by that time my body was letting me know it wasn't liking that at all. I was feeling so bad I went back to bed for a few hours. So it's looking like maybe another day or two before I can get a serious start on moving stuff from under there. Getting under there isn't hard and getting out from under there isn't very hard either. Getting up is the hard part. A bum leg and a foot that's all but useless, compromised muscle control of the arms and other leg and throw in a flaky sense of balance and you get why I have a hard time just walking a short distance let alone getting to a standing position. I can't even kneel without falling over most of the time. So to work under the layout I have to be sitting on the floor as I can't squat down. Most of the time that's comfortable until it comes time to get up. It's much easier if I can grab the edge of the layout and pull myself up. Of course by then I don't want to get back under there for a while. So maybe tomorrow or Saturday I can get under there again. In other news, well there is no other news here that I know of so that's it for now.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread