We need MORE room!!!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:if they drop on the floor. I haven't a clue as to where they go. When I sweep the floor, I get about ten pounds of trash, but not one missing part. Nope

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Don, it looks like you haven't quite learned the "lesson of the floor".
It is a simple lesson:
Where "parts" are concerned, the "floor" is a Black Hole, from which no part ever returns ! However, and this is the important thing, as the number of missing parts grows, so does the attraction to even more parts! YES, they are actually "pulled into the vortex" that we call "The Floor", by all the other parts that are still there Eek Eek Eek Icon_twisted 357 357

Oh, Standing on your head to build, doesn't work.......the parts just fall into the void known as "The Ceiling" Wink Icon_twisted
I suspected as much, but didn't really know where they went until now. Thank you for this enlightening information, and to think that I actually chose N scale over buying a second house, renting storage space, digging a basement or adding another 1,000 feet to this one and go with a larger scale. Icon_lol Gee, isn't that the reason that Mikey started this thread in the first place?????? 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread