A personal anniversary
Mr Fixit Wrote:There are some very talented modellers here, who are more than happy to share not only examples of their creative works but their techniques, succeesses and failures, ideas and dreams.It's a good place to be. Mark

Mark, I think that pretty much sums up what it is that makes this board so different, and so comfortable to be at. It is one of those rare places where the "importance", is more about teaching, helping, new, and old modelers, ( I have learned more than just a little here ), to improve our skills, and to be able to openly share the benefits of what we have learned here.

I'll take this opportunity to offer a huge THANK YOU to the members of this board for their respectful comments, and valuable lessons. To grow, all things must be nurtured.......and this board has been, and will continue to be a nurturing environment.
Another huge THANK YOU, to Mikey and Don, and my fellow moderators, for the time they take to keep the quality of this, Big Blue, consistently high.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread