Model Railroaders Dream, Plan, Build DVD Series
Who here is getting the Model Railroader Dream Plan Build DVD Series in the mail? I believe they send them to you only if you subscribe to the magazine, but im not sure

I got the first one a while back, watched it, thought it was okay, decided to keep it, forgot i had it and forgot to pay for it for a few months (whoops) Icon_lol then paid for it (was only $9.95) and then just got the second DVD in the series, Volume II. Both have come with a medal with trains from the past and the "Model Railroader Dream, Plan, Build" words on them, there kinda neat i guess. This time i got the DVD, a new medal, and a display stand for the metals. Its pretty cool, i now have the first 2 medals and the first 2 DVD's from the series

But i went on to read it, and this DVD, Volume II is twice the price as Volume I, being $19.95 and there sticking you for the shipping this time to ship it to you which is $4.75 to ship the display stand. I could have done without it, and just got the DVD and medal, but i guess its kinda cool

Letter says, keep it for 21 days, if you dont like it, return in the pre-paid envelope. If you want to keep it, you send payment in the pre-paid envelope. So if i want to keep this one, and keep getting the rest of the series, along with each new metal, i have to pay $24.95 for Volume II. Something which i have not decided if it is worth as of this time. I do want to keep receiving future Dream, Plan, Build DVD's but im just not sure its worth $24.95. Im really hoping if i continue to receive future DVD's by paying for Volume II, that they will be less then $19.95.

Well i guess ill watch it and see what i think, maybe delay for a few months like Volume I LOL

Anyone else get these?
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread