I found a wayback machine
Ralph Wrote:Great stuff. As a boy my Dad would have to explain some of the jokes. That was one of the great things about the Rocky and Bullwinkle show...it had entertainment value for parents and kids.
" it had entertainment value for parents and kids "
My daughters grew up on "Rockey and Bullwinkle", and I was able to enjoy it with them. I had to explain some of the jokes, and some they got straight up......they were used to hearing "puns" Icon_twisted Icon_twisted 357 oh yes I did Wink 357
" nobody's cell phones ringing ", Ahhh, those were the days, and people were just a bit more polite, and didn't have to be reminded about not talking during the movie.
" nobody's cell phones ringing "
Automobiles should all be equipped with a devise that shuts the engine down, whenever a cell phone is activated inside the passenger compartment, of a moving vehicle. It's not "holding the phone", it is the distraction of the phone conversation, that is the fatally dangerous thing. Illinois has a "no hands" law....it's not being all that well enforced.
Ahhh, for the more innocent days of "Rocky and Bullwinkle " Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Wink Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread