transportation of horses
doctorwayne Wrote:The Rivarossi cars, along with Athearn Blue Box passenger cars, are good fodder for building all sorts of wood-sided express and baggage cars. Wayne

Mmmmmmmmm, "fodder" Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Wayne, you use it well ! Thumbsup Thumbsup

jwb, " recognized " the roof. That is a "learn-able skill"...our eyes and minds can be trained to recognize where a prototype detail, duplicated in model form, can be found. I believe this comes from experiences in "Kitbashing", which, while frowned upon by some "serious modelers", is still an excellent way to develop and improve modeling skills.

Of course, you could choose the path of "Sumpter 250 lunacy", and just apply all 7500 individual shingles, to a kit that wasn't designed to be shingled......... Nope Wink That is not a recommendation.........I'm still in "therapy"

Wink Someday, we should have a contest Wink Wink to see just how many different Kits can be used to provide parts: Thumbsup
Icon_twisted for a single "model" Cheers Cheers

Nooooooooooooo Eek Eek Icon_twisted Icon_lol Styrene butchery !! Icon_lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread