The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, had an early morning dental appointment today, then have to take father to funeral home this evening to visit, a former boss passed away from one of his bakery jobs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win 8 has some funky anomileis, Adobie XI quit working on me due to a DDE or DEE server error had to "refresh" the computer now all is fine. Then my DSL cable modem lost its IP address tempoarily Eek 35 Icon_lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have my work schedule, for next week 2nd shift Sunday and then off till next Saturday 1st shift Big Grin

More then likely no train activity today, have some reading to do as I got some new magazines the other day, NMRA, Model Railroader and a trial issue of Garden railroads and OGR.

Messages In This Thread