The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Not a single storm around here this morning yet the power went out for three and a half hours.

My father got the new RV home OK yesterday. He found out rather quickly that he'd have to have some surgery performed on the RV garage to get it in there. So this morning he had my nieces husband go up on top of the RV and remove a piece of trim and the two 2x6's that were holding it. With that out of the way it fit just fine. The garage now has a storm in it. One minor thing was with the power out there was no power for the tools he was using. So they fired up the RV's genny and they had power for the tools.

I went down to lend a hand and to wait on my nurse. Our phones don't work without power so I was just hoping she'd come out anyway. Well the power came back on just as we were wrapping out there and the nurse called about thirty minutes later. She changed out the wound vac dressing and went on her merry way. I was going to go back home but my van didn't want to start. So I let it sit for another hour while I took the opportunity to check out the forums I frequent, six in all and eBay to see if I had any messages there. A little over an hour later I tried starting the van and it fired up with no problem. For some reason it won't start when the engine is hot. It has to cool down to the temp of water from my water heater which is about a hundred degrees. No hard cranking, it just won't start. Once it cools down it starts right up.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread