Getting a grip...
Me too! Somebody over on the MR Forum was asking about grabirons and when I came here to create a link, I realised that the pictures had gone. Fortunately, their I.D. still showed, so all I had to do was find the originals, which should have been on a disc. However, I had difficulty opening the particular file on the disc which I found, so I couldn't gain access to the pictures. None of the many programmes I tried would open the file, and in desperation, I tried Microsoft's "Word". To my surprise, the file opened, revealing..... only text, with no photos whatsoever (at least the text was about grabirons Misngth ).
Further searching eventually found the right disc, and restoring the photos was easy, although if this site is upgraded, it may need to be done again. Crazy

While I was occupied with that, another respondent on the MR site answered with a good explanation and some nice photos, too, and, since it took me so long to get back there, my original written-out response, needing only the link to complete it, had disappeared. Wallbang 35 I don't know if the OP there bothered to visit here, but I try to promote Big Blue as often a I can, either with a mention or, more often, with a link that lets them see what a great forum this is.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread