Multi posting
Hi folks I know its been a while since posting here, been real busy in summer months and what time I did have I worked in the basement on my new layout. I was just wondering if others find the same thing I do, just not enough time to visit and post on other forums? I've been around now for quite a while, started my my modeling on trains.com , came across AMR where I spent a great deal of time in Chat, got introduced to 2guys, The Guage, frealrails, trackside modeler , rrl and the list goes on and on. I'm getting real tired of trying to keep up and somehow feel guilty when I post here and not there with my layout updates then hear flack for posting here as well as there. Just getting fed up and want to get back to the way things use to be where there were happy times in the forums and want to cut my posting to a single forum, for gods sake I'm 53 years old and don't need the grief. Do you guys and gals find that you's can't post in a single forum or is this just me? I know quite a few that post on several forums and I have no problem with that at all and I'm not judging , just don't understand how they have time.
Thanks for listening
Lynn
PS This post will not be posted anywhere else.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada

Messages In This Thread