SIDI FONTANA MOROCCO 1916 scale 1/72 oo9
Congratulations Franck, on your many published efforts and on your success at the Rail Expo last year.  Good to see you back!

When Big Blue was last updated, all of my subscriptions to threads disappeared, and while many on-going ones were easily re-established, a lot of ones, like yours, with less frequent input, got missed.  My apologies, as I really enjoy seeing photos of your very unique layout.

The debacle with photobucket played havoc with some photos for many people, but when I clicked on the ones from the earlier portion of this thread, they actually opened in a new tab and were perfectly viewable.

I'm still with photobucket, and have long had a paid account there (at much less than their proposed prices which caused so many to leave).  Their prices are now more realistic (reasonable) but I've been told that my rate, even lower, has been "grandfathered", and will not change.

Photobucket also notes that for accounts which had pictures that were deleted, many have been restored, which may explain why your earlier photos with the photobucket watermark now appear as they should, if a viewer clicks on them.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread