Unothorized popups
I'm using Firefox almost exclusively to browse, and a while back I added an add-on called, "DoNotTrackMe". It's purpose is to keep sites from tracking you and according to their we site, they blocked my being tracked over 100,000 times. Yesterday while I was doing some routine stuff here, I got a popup window every time I put the cursor in a certain text box. I was baffled and finally tracked it down to this add-on. They changed the name of the add-on to "Blur" and now I think their purpose is blurred as well. I disabled the add-on and the popups went away.

If you are using this add-on in Firefox or another browser, be warned that these popups are a result of that and are not authorized by us and we have no control over them. I have no idea where else these popups will occur, here or on other sites, but I don't like them so I've disabled this add-on in my browser. The trade-off is not worth it.

Let us know if any of you run into the same thing. If you are using this add-on, I recommend you disable it as I did, In the meantime, this is what I'm talking about:

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread