Cannot view photos
Hello,
I became a member here because a Google search found that there was a discussion on this board that pertained to electromagnetic uncoupling. So.... after joining Big Blue, I found I still could not see the photos. When I Google "electromagnetic uncoupling" the first hit is:
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Big Blue Trains • View topic - Electromagnetic Uncoupling That Works!
bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2939
May 31, 2010 - 15 posts - ‎5 authors
Yesterday I spent a good while getting all my e-mags ready for the layout in the new building. Since they go under the track, they have to go in ...
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
But when I click the link, I get this:
Text...... then a circle with a line through it telling me I am not authorized to see this image.

If this is a private email, then I would have thought I would not be able to see the text, but I can see the text, just not the image.

Is there a way I can view the images in this thread? From the text, it sounds like this fella has the answers to my questions.
Thanx.
CNR Mike

Messages In This Thread