Your opinion on our smilies
Another smillie that I would like to see is “Sigh” for all those times my clever ideas actually aren’t; and cunning plans either fail to come to fruition, or are underwhelming in effect.
In this form of communication I’m a fan of smillies, even though my first, (and only) language is English, it is New Zealand English which has differences , some subtle, in nuances, idiom, and meaning. So I do try to take care in my replies not only to not offend, but to make my meaning clear.

Prairie Trains Wrote:If you do not have anything helpful or constructive to say don't say anything at all. Sarcasm and joking around are neither of these and are a waist of time in my opinion.

I’m sorry Sir, but I can’t agree. Having a warped sense of humour may not help my cause, but with sarcasm being the lowest form of wit, I pretty good at it, and if I found that I was in a hobby/forum where a bit of joking around was not welcome, I’d find other way to spend my relaxation time.
Just my 2 bobs worth,
Cheers, the Bear. Smile
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."

Messages In This Thread