UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Thank you Wayne & Mike! Icon_e_biggrin 

OH my, David, DONT say that Icon_e_surprised  Icon_lol , NOT ready to move for a looonnnggg time.
.............................................................................................................................................

Well, I have went about as far as I can go on this area until I can get some park benches, some more large trees, decent looking brush/bushes, and I have really had my eye on a UPS truck, CRIPES, I just need the hobby shop to open, come on friggin Illinois. I wish their was a good hobby shop here in WI close to me, but sadly all the close hobby shops are in Rockford Ill. about 15-20 mins away, closest one in WI is 45 min away.

Not going to repost pics, but if you look at my last post, HERE is as far as I have gotten this week...
[Image: hWSCkeR.jpg]

[Image: EEVATyG.jpg]

Bringing some more green into the GERN area really brought it to life, well, I thought so anyways...
[Image: MgiBM63.jpg]
EDIT: Never thought about it till just looking at that pic, but some of you must be saying, "Deano, how the heck do the employees at GERN get there? Where is the parking area?" I'll have to show you guys in the next post, we are actually looking at the back of GERN, I have a truck delivery area and part of the parking lot on the other side of the complex, like I said, I'll post a pic in the next thread.

Next, well now I have to tackle the engine yard, the left side of this pic brings me to the threshold of it...
[Image: 7W3nvo8.jpg]

Not finished with the area by a long shot, but at least I have another area to the point that I can take some pics of a new area, as to try and not bore you with the same old pics. Here are a few shots in the new area...
[Image: sW9G6sm.jpg]

[Image: 2cmeeiC.jpg]

[Image: CSzZeSB.jpg]

[Image: gpexTQn.jpg]

I have made a list of stuff I really need to put me about right, 6 pieces of flex track, 8 large tress, park benches, good looking brush/bushes, and the UPS truck I mentioned earlier, that stuff would do wonders for the layout now. But untill then, I have tons of ties and rails to paint, loads of other scenery projects that I DO have the materials for to do. I also have a lot of engines that need repairs, broken railings, sun shades broken off, plows and hoses missing, cripes, just so much LOL!! I have 5 UP SD40-2's that are not on the layout I really am dieing to get fixed up before I do the other engines.

Well, anyways, there I am for now, till next time...
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread