UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Thank you so much for the very kind words guys Icon_e_biggrin

Its been awhile since I have done anything really worth mentioning on the layout, my time has been tied up with my dogs for a bit. Phoebe is ten now, 
[Image: BsvZohy.jpg]
and thank the lord, she is NOT on her last leg or anything, but she is old now, so we have been considering taking on another dog. I never wanted a male dog again, they usually are a bit stubborn, but we were offered a Male long haired German Shepherd...FOR FREE, so I really couldnt pass him up. His name is Rocky, and we rescued him at one year and three weeks old. 
[Image: 6gqTxoL.jpg]
SO, my time has been used up between both the Shepherds. 

Friday, I had off work and finally got to start back on the layout. I know the end result will be worth it but I gotta tell ya, it was tough tearing out all the foliage work I had done. If you look at my last post, you'll see what the, oh, about 14' area I am working on looked like before, and here are the after shots...
[Image: 4IqmEyr.jpg]

[Image: qhEwOgN.jpg]

[Image: GyqwSfl.jpg]

[Image: 6pXiHby.jpg]

[Image: 07cB6HU.jpg]

Sadly, a couple of the power lines parts had busted off, but its an easy fix. I had put the power lines in so good I couldnt take them out without destroying them, so I will have to work around them. I am having the same problem with my pine trees.

**DUE TO AMOUNT OF PICS I CAN POST, THIS IS THE END OF PART ONE
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread