UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Hillyard999, Thank you, so much for the very kind complements, Thank you Icon_e_biggrin . 
I have been going around my whole layout, 19x11 with a yard extension, and been putting in static grass and upgrading the brush/bushes, trying to make it a little better, its a work in progress Icon_e_smile . 

.........................................................................................

The UP had 4-6 CNW Dash 9's, unpainted, unpatched for a long time, I found an AWESOME deal on a CNW Dash 9 on EBAY last week, couldnt pass it up, now I have ttwo of them on my layout to represent those engines. I have seen them many times as the ran up here a lot, even have a pic of my dad on one of them Icon_e_biggrin . The one I just bought is pristine so I'll keep it that way. The other Dash 9 I had I only weathered a little, not bad at all, so it worked out great. In the pic below, the center engine is my newest one Icon_e_biggrin .
[Image: YquQlWT.jpg]

The other pics here are just a couple shots around the layout...
[Image: ouiNUC1.jpg]

[Image: yn2XIYU.jpg]

[Image: sLE8gr4.jpg]

[Image: 0IyOHGM.jpg]

I think the next part of the layout I am going to tackle will be the yard side, pics in my next post.  Icon_e_smile
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread