UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
I have been slowly building the barn, and just this week got back into the farm area, honestly, how could I have a Wisconsin based layout without a Dairy farm Icon_lol . Sure, the small town edge was ok, but this really goes much better with the rest of the layout. A few pics here of the start of the farm...
[Image: WsN2Tai.jpg]

[Image: NiPootO.jpg]

[Image: YGYOrEw.jpg]

[Image: yVdQkm7.jpg]

This side of the layout has no hills or elevation of any kind on it, its just flat, plywood central, SO, I plan on making a hill in this area to make it a bit more interesting. Still playing around with some ideas, but in my mind I can see it, I think it will be a great addition Icon_e_biggrin  .

ALSO, I have decided to build a 2'x9' add on that will be packed with a lot of switching opportunities Icon_e_surprised  . That will happen sometime down the road a bit, have to clean an area in the basement for my wife's project. This will give me some time to really put thought into the area, I for sure want to put a big grain facility in, and have thoughts on a couple other industries. 

Well, thats all for now, I'll post more as I get further along Icon_e_biggrin  .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread