help downloading old post
I need some help. I recently lost some valuable information that was stored on a computer disc. It was my ENTIRE collection of railroad timetables, rule books and misc. memorabilia. I remembered that I posted that information as part of a attachment here on this forum, way back on May 13th, 2011. As luck would have it, that attachment is STILL here, however, I cannot open the file because, as it states, I need a updated version of Microsoft to do so. Is there any way that some one here may be able to open that file and send it to me via e-mail, without me needing to purchase another Microsoft product? Or, is there another way of doing this that I am not familiar with? I do not want to spend hours re-entering that information on another disc. The file is attached as LIST.2.doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedzabko@roadrunner.com">szabko@roadrunner.com</a><!-- e -->
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!

Messages In This Thread