Madras Switching Layout HO Scale
Andy: Nothing like a time crunch to keep you motivated. I also decided that it would be a good idea to remodel the conference room at work so I have that going on too. It all needs to be done by June 2nd.

Steve & Brakie: The window is in my office at work, so it is nice to have the natural light while building and sitting in my office. For taking pictures, it has been a royal pain. I think when I have everything running properly I will add a small backdrop to cover part of the window, or I may just put a backdrop on either side and leave the window exposed. I can always go to the office when it is dark and take pictures then.

Faraway: Since building Free-mo modules and using Birch plywood it is hard for me to build with anything else. I know it is way over built, but being as it is portable, I know it will last a long time.

Lajry: The track PLAT I have is originally from earlier than I model, but has had many changes made it to it with some final revision after my modeling era. When I visited the site you can see the track was connected at some point to go through the building, but then they built a building in the way. My final plan is for another 5' module on an angle that will connect to more Free-mo modules, this will be the main entrance to the Plywood plant. For now it will just make it more challenging to switch the layout.
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/

Messages In This Thread