We need your feedback, all of you...
teejay Wrote:When I play Pogo games , scrabble , word whomp .....then bridge on another site , I' noticed advertisements off to the side , of items I've been googling for previously . It's a little unnerving to think that I'm being tracked as to what products I'm looking at on google . This hasn't happened just once , it's been many times .

I needed a garage door opener , checked for products on line and those ads were shown on the game I was playing . Same with Ikea furniture that I had been considering as well as a new 32" tv for my wife's room . The ads showed up for a couple of days then .
One thing I do is to keep my ad blocker on. Sometimes I cant' get access to a site if I don't turn it off and so I move on. If I search for something on Amazon, I'm getting emails for the same or similar products, but no ads. Again, our commitment when starting Big Blue was no ads of any kind, no sponsor ads either, so you can count on that being this way regardless of what platform we use and what features we use.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread