ARHS / Big Dog dispute
As a fallow up I will repost another letter from the ARHS board.

Evan, Steve, and others:

Thank you for your continued support of the ARHS. As you may be well aware, we are a community-based 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our society is all-volunteer run with much financial support from members and friends. Those of us who volunteer for the society do it in our own time as we have families, jobs, etc that take precedence. We had a large up-front financial and "time invested" cost with the initial run of the babyfaces ~10y ago, planning on recouping these costs with additional runs in the future. It would be nice to see additional related projects for the babyfaces come forward for the ARHS.

That being said, this is a subscription-based group with volunteer moderator whose function is to primarily keep posts on topic and minimize non-productive back-and forth written confrontation among posters to the group. As far as I know, there are no confidentiality limitations to members of the group. Assuming I am correct here, you are free to repost at will, without modifications to the original post.

Best regards,

Ed White

ARHS Treasurer

On behalf of the ARHS Board of Directors
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  

Messages In This Thread