I'm really upset about pictures.
Fellow members,
I want to propose a change to Blue. I want linking to photos posted off site banned. Here is why. Go back through the threads and you will see that we no longer can see the progress of Ebbet's field that TeeJay had worked so hard to post, Nope and now he is gone, We can no longer see most of Running Bears photos, Nope We can't see CNnutbars photos, Nope nor Deano's photos, which makes the archives of Blue more or lest severely depleted. I am sure there are many more posts that have been given the photobucket badge. The only pictures that were lost that were directly posted were due to a crash during an update and that problem has been corrected. If somehow the number of pictures for one post could be increased from 5 this would be fine with me. A few minutes posting to make a post permanent is worthwhile isn't it. I am not so sure it isn't just as fast to upload direct, all that needs to be done is to resize the pictures, and there are free programs that do that and you can keep the original size.
No one has control over the off site hosting. Once you get hooked on a site for your pictures what is to stop them from asking for a $400 extortion fee?
Charlie

Messages In This Thread