Limits on attachments?
I'm attempting to re-build another thread in which the original photos were attachments, but the move has mixed-up their order.  I've deleted all of them, and started to replace them with, hopefully, the same attachments (but in an order matching the captions).  However, I've reached the 25 image limit, and still have another 35 to complete the original post.  

When you have time, could you please up the limit, as I'm doing the re-build in order to allow me to send a link to it, to a possible new Member.

EDIT:   Well, I just re-posted the partially re-done first post, and while it started out okay, the last 20 photos added have all gone to the very end of the post, and not in order, either.
I'm sorry, but this is very frustrating and time consuming, especially considering that I have another 43 threads which I'd like to re-build (not all have as many photos as this one, but because the original responses to these threads were generally very appreciative, I figured they'd also be of interest to newcomers, too).   A written how-to or a story without illustrations is not of much interest to anyone.

RE-EDIT:  I've managed to move the 20 mis-placed (not by me) photos, but three hours to rebuild not even half of one (admittedly long) post is not  acceptable.  I don't understand why the programme has to re-number the attachments in a manner which in no way reflects their original i.d., then places them at random within the list of attachments, so that you have to hunt for each one just in order to add them to the post.  The arcane manner of this is what makes rebuilding a post such an onerous task.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
Limits on attachments? - by doctorwayne - 07-17-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by ezdays - 07-17-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by ezdays - 07-17-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by doctorwayne - 07-17-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by doctorwayne - 10-04-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by Tyson Rayles - 10-04-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by doctorwayne - 10-04-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Limits on attachments? - by doctorwayne - 10-06-2018, 04:43 PM