Local Phoenix train store closing
Just got an email from the owner of An Affair With Trains (AAWT), saying that they are going to close their store after the holidays, but still maintain their Internet presence. The store was one of just a few in Phoenix, and was really an overcrowded hole in the wall for years. The current owner purchased it, I'm not sure but maybe ten years ago. They moved to an industrial site in North Phoenix which I thought was a bit weird since they had the store in the back and you had to walk though offices to get to it. Well, I guess they though it wasn't the best either and finally moved to a shopping center a few miles to the west about a year ago. I used to go to the original place, but when they moved, I was probably there two, maybe three times and actually bought something once. 2285_ I hadn't planned on going to their new place until I settle down, I'm not in the market for anything train related right now. I have a mental list that I'll pursue as soon as I can, but I guess that will be too late for stopping by AAWT.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
Local Phoenix train store closing - by ezdays - 11-10-2018, 03:08 PM
RE: Local Phoenix train store closing - by ezdays - 11-11-2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Local Phoenix train store closing - by ezdays - 11-11-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Local Phoenix train store closing - by Brakie - 11-13-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Local Phoenix train store closing - by Brakie - 11-14-2018, 10:20 PM