where are the pix/vids ?
(11-29-2018, 09:24 PM)MarkinLA Wrote: .....compared with prior forums I do think this is the 1st forum I've encountered which does require a payment to an outside business (phobux) to post certain pix....

Mark, this Forum doesn't require a payment to anybody or from anybody (unless they wish to financially-support it by clicking on the "DONATE" button).  Some of us, me included, pay photobucket to have our pictures available to post wherever we choose.  I do use my photobucket for some pictures here, but this site also allows Members to post their photos here as attachments, in their own posts and/or replies to other Members' posts. 

You can view any of the attached photos in this Forum, and also any pictures from photobucket or other similar sites, where the person posting them either pays, or has free access, to link his photos thus-stored to this Forum.

The pictures in the links below are from both photobucket and as direct attachments to the threads in which they appear.

This Forum is one of the most photo-friendly of the on-line train forums, but as Don has pointed out, the photobucket debacle caused a lot of photos on a lot of sites to disappear.  
I have lots of photobucket-linked photos here because I opted to stay with photobucket, but I also have a number of threads illustrated with attached photos.  Most of the latter ones had the order in which the photos appeared reversed from their original placement when Big Blue's site was recently upgraded.  I have re-done several, and will provide some links, just to assure you that we do have pictures.  Simply click on any link to go to that particular thread:

Building Beeg Boy...

Extra 727 East...

Hurry up and wait...

Only a few photos here:  Give 'em a foot...

A short video here, courtesy of photobucket:  Thirty days in the hole...

Rollin' on the river...

Boosted output...

Throwing your weight around...

Moving day...

Used cars - low mileage and in good condition...

There are lots of other photo threads, too, by both me and others, so take a look around.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
where are the pix/vids ? - by MarkinLA - 11-28-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by ezdays - 11-28-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by nachoman - 11-28-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by ezdays - 11-29-2018, 06:27 AM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by MarkinLA - 11-29-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by ezdays - 11-29-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by MarkinLA - 11-29-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by doctorwayne - 11-30-2018, 12:50 AM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by ezdays - 11-30-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: where are the pix/vids ? - by MarkinLA - 11-30-2018, 06:36 PM