Bowser Loco Kits
"Water...water everywhere..." OK, I'll stick my foot in my mouth ! It seem to me that a trend toward RTR has been growing - Dream It, Plan It, BUY IT !!! "How come nobody MAKES(fill in blank with ultra-specific obscure bit of equipment)?" No one seems interested in what to start with and how to change/modify it to get that unusual model. Particularly (but not ONLY) in the smaller scales, this hobby seems more driven by "collectors", or acquirers rather than "modelers". That's just observation - not criticism - whatever makes YOU happy is OK. I'm sorry that the "builders" don't seem to carry enough influence in the market to have suppliers even maintain interesting and affordable offerings, let alone explore and develop new products. These folks have a living to make and employees to support - they can't make what's not reasonably profitable for long. I never thought, though, that RTR would supplant KITs in this hobby. I'm saddened at the trend - but I won't quit ! All the Best. Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

Messages In This Thread