removing window strips on AF passenger cars
I may be too late with this suggestion, but if you have a flat bed scanner you can lay the car on its side and scan it, thus giving you the silhouetted passengers in the actual size, then you can print the "passenger" area and paste it on the windows that you stripped.  I just made silhouetted passengers to serve my aerotrain until the interiors arrive. 
I didn't have any silhouetted passengers so I had to "make" my own. I placed the car on a flat bed scanner and scanned it . That enabled me to locate the window area and I made this strip     
I need enough to do 10 cars so I copied and pasted until I had a full page 
 I reversed some of them so I had inserts for both sides of the car then I printed the sheet, sprayed 2 generous coats of clear and let them dry thoroughly. After drying overnight I applied scotch crystal clear tape to both sides of the paper. (I was afraid I wasn't co-ordinated enough to use the wide tape.) I did this because there is no glazing in the windows. In your case you probably should tape only the back side, then you could use white glue to glue them to the glazing in the car.  I used scotch tape to hold mine.

I hope this is of some use to you. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: removing window strips on AF passenger cars - by Charlie B - 11-02-2019, 10:08 AM